Are you looking for something healthy to eat after the holidays. Then we have the perfect recipe for you, incorporating our Healing Butterfly Ginger Matcha. These cookies are a snack that provides a natural energy boost, along with digestive and immune support. Give your body and mind the antioxidants and nutrients they deserve!
Introducing Healing Butterfly’s FROSTED OATMEAL GINGER MATCHA COOKIES!
- 1 Cup Cashews (Soaked)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Raw Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tsp Healing Butterfly Ginger Matcha
- 1 Cup Raw Rolled Oats (Ground)
- 1 Cup Raw Rolled Oats (Whole)
- 2/3 Cup Raw Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon (Ground)
- 1 Cup Raw Pecans
- 12 Medjool Dates (Pitted)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1-6 Tbsp Water (As needed)
- 2 Tsp Healing Butterfly Ginger Matcha
- Soak cashews overnight, and then drain.
- Add all frosting ingredients to high speed blender.
- Blend until a smooth, frosting-like consistency is achieved.
- Ground 1 cup raw rolled oats into oat flour.
- Place oat flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, dates, pecans, coconut oil, and Healing Butterfly Ginger Matcha into food processor and pulse into dough. (Add tablespoons of water, as needed, to aid in congealing.)
- Add whole rolled oats last, by hand, or in processor, carefully pulsing to not pulverize oats.
- Take spoon-full of dough and place onto dehydrator sheet, forming desired cookie size. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-16 hours. (Checking intermittently for desired firmness and texture.)
- Generously spread with Healing Butterfly Matcha Frosting!
- Other nuts can be used instead of pecans.
- The cookies can be cooked in an oven, if a dehydrator is not handy.
As with all recipes from Healing Butterfly, this is GOOD FOR YOU and TASTES DELICIOUS!
Order all your Healing Butterfly Superfood products here.