Searching for a PERFECT PUMPKIN SPICE DESSERT that will Satisfy, Nourish, & Fulfill!? This is a wonderful NO-BAKE RAW PUMPKIN SPICE MATCHA CARROT CAKE that satiates all of your Favorite Fall-Flavored needs! Made with Healing Butterfly® Pumpkin Spice Matcha and Fresh Carrots, this is a dessert that will HEAL & REJUVENATE in every decadent fork full! Bring it as a dish to your next Holiday Gathering or create it for your loved ones to enjoy over and over. With this Healing Butterfly® recipe there’s Serious Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- 2 1/2 Cup Carrots (Shredded)
- 1 Cup Raw Walnuts
- 1 Cup Medjool Dates (Pitted)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut (Unsweetened)
- 3/4 Tsp Cinnamon (Ground)
- 1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Tsp Healing Butterfly® Pumpkin Spice Matcha
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews (Soaked)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 3 Tbsp Agave Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Lemon (Juiced)
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Healing Butterfly® Pumpkin Spice Matcha
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Soak cashews overnight and drain.
- Fit cake dish with wax or parchment paper.
- Finely shred 3-4 large carrots; Set aside.
- Place all cake ingredients (except carrots) into food processor and pulse until dough-like consistency is formed.
- Add shredded carrots to dough and pulse briefly to completely combine ingredients.
- Pour cake dough into cake dish and use fingers to gently push the dough to all corners, creating a uniform layer.
- Place dish in freezer to set (4 hours minimum).
- Place all frosting ingredients into high speed blender and blending until cream-like frosting is achieved.
- Remove cake from freezer and pour frosting on top, creating an even layer.
- Place cake back into freezer to firm for 4-6 hours.
Thaw slightly before serving and garnish with walnuts.