With ginger, garlic, and Healing Butterfly® Matcha Green Tea, this savory soup is sure to keep you feeling well through the cold winter, or just whenever you begin to get the tingle in the back of your throat.
- 4 cups organic vegetable stock
- 1 Tsp Healing Butterfly® Matcha
- 1 Tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tsp ginger paste
- Optional ingredients include: ramen noodles, chopped green onion, sliced peppers, cilantro, lime wedges.
- Bring vegetable stock, ginger, and garlic to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in matcha green tea powder until dissolved.
- Ladle into bowls, and top as desired.
As with all recipes from Healing Butterfly®, this is GOOD FOR YOU and TASTES DELICIOUS!
Order all your Healing Butterfly® Superfood products here.