Are you looking for something healthy to eat after the holidays. Then we have the perfect recipe for you, incorporating our Healing Butterfly® Ginger Matcha. These cookies are a snack that provides a natural energy boost, along with digestive and immune support. Give your body and mind the antioxidants and nutrients they deserve!
Introducing Healing Butterfly’s FROSTED OATMEAL GINGER MATCHA COOKIES!
- 1 Cup Cashews (Soaked)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Raw Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tsp Healing Butterfly® Ginger Matcha
- 1 Cup Raw Rolled Oats (Ground)
- 1 Cup Raw Rolled Oats (Whole)
- 2/3 Cup Raw Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon (Ground)
- 1 Cup Raw Pecans
- 12 Medjool Dates (Pitted)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1-6 Tbsp Water (As needed)
- 2 Tsp Healing Butterfly® Ginger Matcha
- Soak cashews overnight, and then drain.
- Add all frosting ingredients to high speed blender.
- Blend until a smooth, frosting-like consistency is achieved.
- Ground 1 cup raw rolled oats into oat flour.
- Place oat flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, dates, pecans, coconut oil, and Healing Butterfly® Ginger Matcha into food processor and pulse into dough. (Add tablespoons of water, as needed, to aid in congealing.)
- Add whole rolled oats last, by hand, or in processor, carefully pulsing to not pulverize oats.
- Take spoon-full of dough and place onto dehydrator sheet, forming desired cookie size. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-16 hours. (Checking intermittently for desired firmness and texture.)
- Generously spread with Healing Butterfly® Matcha Frosting!
- Other nuts can be used instead of pecans.
- The cookies can be cooked in an oven, if a dehydrator is not handy.
As with all recipes from Healing Butterfly®, this is GOOD FOR YOU and TASTES DELICIOUS!
Order all your Healing Butterfly® Superfood products here.