Site: The Healing Butterfly main webpage, www.HButterfly.com, as well as all sub-pages of this main webpage.
You: The person visiting Site
Company: Liberty Brands, LLC and all subsidiaries and divisions of Liberty Brands, LLC, of which Healing Butterfly is a part.
Team: The owners, employees, third-party contractors, and consultants of Healing Butterfly
Author: The members of Team that developed the content for Site.
Products: All products sold under the Healing Butterfly brand name.
Orders: All Products You have purchased on Site.
Third-Party: Links to other website from Site, non-Company businesses.
1. Not all of the statements and verbiage on Site have been evaluated by the FDA.
2. Products and Site content are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3. Individual results may vary when using any product listed under the Healing Butterfly tradename.
4. Author, Team, and Company DO NOT provide medical advice on Site. Site provides general information, opinion, references, links, and discussions on topics of health and related subjects. Content provided in Site inclusive of linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. Accessing, reading, or otherwise using the Site does not create a physician-patient relationship between You and the Author, Team, or Company. Providing personal or medical information to the Author, Team, or Company does not create a physician-patient relationship between You and the Author, Team, or Company. No information contained in the Site is intended to establish a physician-patient relationship, to replace the services of a trained physician or health care professional, or to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Anyone with a medical concern should consult with an appropriately-licensed physician or health care provider. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
5. Company does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on this website. Reliance on any information appearing on Site is solely at Your own risk.
6. The content on Site may be changed at any time without notice.
7. The content on Site is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, timely, current or up-to-date. As with any printed material, the content on Site may become out-of-date. The Author, Team, and Company undertake no obligation to update any content on Site.
8. Content made available at the Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Under no circumstances, as a result of Your use of the Site, will the Author, Team, or Company be liable to You or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages under any legal theory, including, without limitation, tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. The views expressed on Site have no relation to those of any academic, company, hospital, practice, or other institution with which Company, Author, or Team might be affiliated.
1. You are under no obligation to purchase Products on Site and any purchases are voluntary.
2. The Product prices include neither sales tax nor shipping and handling costs. These costs will be added on to the final sales price.
3. Once an Order has been placed, and payment has been confirmed, Company, or Company designee (e.g., Amazon Fulfillment) will begin processing Order for shipment.
4. Failure to confirm payment within seven (7) days will result in Order being cancelled.
5. Supply Shortages; Force Majeure. The Company reserves the right to reduce, limit, or cancel an Order if, in its sole discretion, the Company deems such a reduction, limitation, or cancellation is necessary due to a shortage of supply of Products, which has been caused by delay in production or delivery, or any event of Force Majeure (as defined below). In such event, the Company shall cancel or refund the purchase price as appropriate. The Company shall not be liable to Purchaser or any Third Party if Company fails to fulfill an Order by a specific date if such failure is caused by supply shortage or an event of Force Majeure. “Force Majeure” includes, without limitation, an event caused by or resulting from an act of God; labor strike, lockout, or other industrial disturbance; war (declared or undeclared); riot; epidemic; fire, flood, earthquake, or other natural disaster or catastrophe; act of any government; and any other similar cause which is not within a party’s control.
6. The Products shall remain property of the Company until they have been paid for in full.
1. Depending on shipping location, You might have several shipping options. Company, at its sole discretion, has the right to change shipping carriers and options based on Your best interest.
2. In such situations where a change is made to shipping services, Company will use a comparably priced service with the same delivery window.
3. Company assumes no responsibility for lost/stolen/damaged packages once packaged Order is in receipt of the shipping carrier. Please file a claim with the shipping carrier and notify Company. Company will provide appropriate information to help you with your claim.
4. International customers are responsible for paying, at delivery, all applicable customs, duties, tariffs, and brokerage costs.
1. The return window for all products is 30 days. After 30 days, Company is unable to have a product returned.
2. Company has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Within the return window, if You are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact Company for immediate rectification.
3. You are responsible for paying shipping costs for any return. Return shipping costs are not reimbursable.
4. To complete any return, Company requires proof of purchase or receipt.
1. An email will be sent by Company to You when return is received by Company.
2. Company and You will determine how to issue refund (e.g., gift card, exchange of product, credit applied to credit card, etc.).